Booking and payment conditions for transport services
We accept all widely used payment methods including credit card (American Express, MasterCard/Diners International, Visa), debit card (Visa/Delta, Visa/Electron), bank transfer.
Full payment for the journey has to be done before the time of booking. For other payment possibilities please contact our operator. Costasol Deluxe transport will send you written confirmation of the details regarding the booking by e-mail within one day from your order.
- Up to 2 days before the service free of charge.
- Up to 48 hours before the service 50% charge.
- 4 hours before the service full charge.
- In order to guarantee the service full payment must have been received before the service.
- 7 days before the date of the service 50% of the total cost is required to guarantee the booking.
- 48 hours before the date of the service 100% of the total cost is required.
Payment is strictly non-refundable except in circumstances where Costasol Deluxe transport, due to causes beyond its control, cancels or, at its absolute discretion, agrees to cancel the booking or has not comply with the agreement.
Booking rights & responsabilities
Where two or more people are included on the same booking, the person purchasing the booking shall be deemed to do so on the basis that he/she acts as an agent for both or all members of the party and accepts these booking conditions on behalf of each member of the party.
In the case of missed flights or flight delays forcing you to miss your transfer. Costasol Deluxe Transport will endeavour to meet your new requirements at no additional cost.
The destination and pick-up addresses you have supplied are the address to which you will be delivered and picked up. Should you wish to change these or any other details, this must be done in writing by email directly with Costasol Deluxe Transport 2 days prior to the date of travel. In other unforeseen circumstances you have to call operator as soon as possible.
Costasol Deluxe Transport reserves the right (and delegates to its drivers the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle or the other passenger(s).
Smoking is forbidden inside vehicles or the immediate vicinity.
Costasol Deluxe Transport will use every reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrives on time to begin the period of hire and that it reaches its destination on time. Costasol Deluxe Transport will not incur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes beyond its control.
Vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims, as required under european law. However, whilst every care is always taken, customer’s property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Customers are therefore advised to check their own travel insurance.
The Company will endeavour to carry the passenger with the minimum discomfort and inconvenience to his/her destination shown on the confirmation document. However circumstances beyond our control may prevent the achievement of this responsibility. The following are examples of circumstances which are not within our control:
- Accidents causing delays to the vehicle.
- Exceptional or severe weather conditions.
- Compliance with requests of the police.
- Deaths and accidents on the road.
- Vandalism and terrorism.
- Unforeseen traffic delays.
- Industrial action by third parties.
- Problems caused by other customers.
- The vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or government official.
- Other circumstances affecting passenger safety.
If Costasol Deluxe Transport fails for any reason within our control to deliver its passengers to their confirmed destination, The Company will provide suitable transport such as another minivan, private car, taxi etc. Any reimbursement made by Costasol Deluxe Transport for the costs of an alternative means of transport incurred by the passenger to get to their ticketed destination shall be no more than the cost of getting to that destination by taxi.
It is the responsibility of the client that all the information on their Costasol Deluxe Transport invoice is correct. Costasol Deluxe Transport accepts no responsibility for misinformation given by a customer and that results in either a flight being missed or a driver failing to be at the arrival airport in question to pick-up up a customer(s).
If your private transfer driver or the representative cannot locate you, a member of our Customer Service team will call the mobile phone number provided in the booking. Please ensure that you travel with this mobile phone and that it is switched on while you are waiting for your luggage or clearing customs. If we cannot locate you or reach you on the number provided, we will be unable to provide the service and a refund will not be due.
Customers are limited to two items of luggage (one usual holiday luggage bag and small hand luggage bag). Any excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking. In the event of a client having excess luggage, Costasol Deluxe Transport reserves the right to charge an excess baggage allowance, or refuse to transport the items.
Transport of luggage and other belongings is undertaken solely at your risk and under no circumstances can we be held responsible for any loss or damage. Such risk of loss or damage should be the object of private insurance taken out by you prior to departure.
Child seats and pricing
Costasol Deluxe Transport complies with the latest legislation. If you are booking a private transfer, we do recommend the use of booster or child seats for those under the age of 12, or up to 135cm, for safety purposes.
The lead passenger must check, under his/her solely responsibility, that such child restraint devices are suitable for the vehicle and are properly used and installed in it. The company assumes no liability resulting from any failure to use, install, or check the restraint device, or resulting from its incorrect use.
If you wish to bring your own child or booster seat, and are taking a private transfer, we must be advised of this information before you travel. This is to ensure that the vehicle provided by the Transport Operator can accommodate the seat.
All children and infants count towards the occupancy of the vehicle, regardless of age, and thus should be included in the total number of passengers at the time of booking.
Driving limitations in low
- Quotations are prepared in accordance with EEC Regulation No. 561/2006 that establishes the prohibition to drive more than 9 h. daily, as well as the obligation of a minimum rest of 11 hours between days.
- The maximum period of uninterrupted driving is 4 hours and a half. After this time the driver must rest 45 minutes.
- Maximum availability for the driver to be on duty is 12 h. (from base until back to the base) Being extended up to 15 hours as long as vehicles has been stopped for 3 hours in a row and having an afterwards rest of 11 hours in a row.
- Minibuses and coaches have a speed limitation of 100km/hour.
Golf courses transport services:
- Return time would be agreed in advance with the agent. Any last minute modification cannot be guaranteed.
- 15 minutes of courtesy are provided. Pass this courtesy time extra hour would be charged according to the vehicle requested.